APPLE MUSIC STREAMING PARTY

Please post all Nicki related news and discussion in this forum. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE TROLLING POLICY. We believe in great and open discussion, but we will not tolerate any disrespect about Nicki Minaj. Please read our forum rules located within the General Discussion.
Yaya

APPLE MUSIC STREAMING PARTY

Post by Yaya » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:17 am

I feel like a lot of the Nicki fans are not streaming on Apple Music? Here is why you should start streaming on Apple....

* It takes less streams to count as a sale than on all other platforms, except Tidal. Why work harder, work smarter.
* Apple is where Queen Radio is. Nick's music should be doing good on that platform. They support Nicki, we should support Apple. People always talked about how well Drake did on Apple, not those other platforms.
* Spotify does not deserve your support over Apple for how they treated Nicki.....PERIOD!!!

IF YOU DON'T STREAM ON APPLE, WHY NOT? If you can't afford the subscription, then I get it. But if you have a subscription, use it the most. Also, make sure your song has the little cloud next to it for it to count as streaming. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

WE SHOULD HAVE A DAY OF APPLE STREAMING, just to see if it does anything. if it doesn't than....go back to what you're doing.

Reddfoxx_1989

Re: APPLE MUSIC STREAMING PARTY

Post by Reddfoxx_1989 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Apple is definitely very easy to maneuver through and so is tidal. Everyone should take the time to explore and create timeless playlists there šŸ˜„

Yaya

Post by Yaya » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:17 pm

I think it's sad she is dropping on Apple, the same platform where Queen Radio is. Drake got his Apple deal and he lives on top of the charts on Apple. Are Drake fans just more aware of the power of Apple or what??? I never heard where DRake was on Spotify, but always heard people talk about where he was on the Apple charts. Getting Nicki high on Apple is a GREAT look. We are in a perception war right now. She has to give off the illusion of doing better than she may be doing to keep people interested. The same way another artist has her label making her look like everything she touches is gold, when really....that is not true if you look at the charts. I steam all the time on Apple and I feel like I am by myself.

Yaya

Post by Yaya » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Nicki is dropping on Apple Music. I get new music has dropped but new is not better. We know we are fighting other forces that other artist don't have to deal with. We need people dedicated to streaming on Apple music. Lets get BARBIE DREAMS AND MAJESTY UP ON THE APPLE CHARTS!.