PLAY NICKI MINAJ ON USA RADIO

Letter writing campaigns and such.
Admin Tee
Site Admin

PLAY NICKI MINAJ ON USA RADIO

Post by Admin Tee » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Please copy/paste the following letters and add your details to it. Follow the links to register an inquiry/complaint to The Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The FCC governs practices of all USA communications such as Radio, Internet, Television, Cable, and Telephone. We’ve also added links to iHeart Media. Please find your local radio station link by googling the information!

This letter is a guideline. You can copy/paste with your added details, or you can create your own. Please be respectful if you do.

————————-

Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is ________. I listen to radio station __________ in ____________ and the program manager/DJ is refusing to play music from one of my favorite artist, Nicki Minaj. The station refuses to play her because the DJ’s claim that they “don’t like her attitude” and they admit to blackballing her in favor of another artist. Is there anything that can be done? Can I file a complaint regarding abuse of power? Thank you for your help.
~Team Minaj Admin :D

Admin Tee
Site Admin

Re: PLAY NICKI MINAJ ON USA RADIO

Post by Admin Tee » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Letter to iHeart Media

My name is _______________ and I currently reside in ___________________. I’ve been an avid listener of the iHeart Radio Station _______________ for many years. It’s come my attention that certain artists are being blackballed from your radio platform, specifically rap legend, Nicki Minaj.

I’m under the impression that radio station ___________________ is a Top 40/Rhythmic station and according to Mediabase, Nicki Nicki Minaj’s latest song, “Good Form” was released to Rhythmic Radio. I’ve called and requested the song multiple times and I’ve emailed as well and I have been met with resistance, and I was also told that, “We don’t play Nicki here.”

Do you have a policy about artists being blackballed or embargoed? If so, please explain why and if it’s against any rule that might be in place, will you please investigate your iHeart Radio Channel?

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Kind Regards

Admin Tee
Site Admin

Re: PLAY NICKI MINAJ ON USA RADIO

Post by Admin Tee » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 pm

RADIOSTATION LETTER

Dear (Name Of Program Manager/Director):

I have recently requested songs by rapper Nicki Minaj on your radio station. I have been met with repeated resistance. I’ve even heard your DJ’s say that (please insert credible claim here). I know that this is a Rhythmic/Top 40 station and that the song “Good Form” was released to all Rhythmic Radio.

Nicki Minaj recently went on record by stating she was being blacklisted/embargoed on radio. DJ Envy, a popular radio DJ at New York’s Power 105 admits to blackballing Nicki’s music, and that he reached out to other DJ’s to boycott her music. I would hate to think that this radiostation has followed suit.

I’ve requested an investigation by your parent company, iHeart Media about the practice of blackballing to see if anything can be done. I’m also sending an inquiry to the Federal Communications Commission to ask for any clarification on excessive abuse of power by DJ’s and program managers.

You can help me by clarifying if Nicki Minaj is blacklisted at your station and if so, why? I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,